System for the protection of
dangerous goods in containers
Ty-gard: a safe, resistant and easy solution
- Considered the best container lashing system.
- Acts like a seat belt, absorbing shocks and dissipating energy.
- A secure and easy-to-use solution.
- It can be used with drums, Big-Bags, IBC’s, dangerous goods, explosives and all kinds of palletized goods.
- It offers maximum resistance, but it is easily removed when it reaches its destination without leaving a trace on the container walls.
- It is approved to secure cargo in ocean containers by the Association of American Railroads (AAR)
- Meets cargo securement standards set by IMDG, FMCSA, USCG and ADR RID.
TY-GARD: the most versatile containerized dangerous
goods protection system on the market
High resistance adhesive
Made with a 40 cm wide flexible band, formed by more than 7800 high resistance multifilaments. It is laminated with a high-strength acrylic adhesive that, when adhered to the container walls, offers maximum resistance, but is easily removed upon arrival without leaving a trace on the container walls.
Avoid cargo damage
Ty-Gard 2000 ® will prevent the load from slipping, absorbing and dissipating the energy of the transport power without causing damage to the containers or equipment. Containers can cause heavy shocks to cargo in the longitudinal direction and ships at sea can move in any direction. The AAR impact test requires the restraint system to prevent the load from moving when subjected to nearly 4 G’s of force.
Ty-Gard 2000 ®, the protection system for dangerous goods in containers, can be applied to drums, Big-Bags, IBC’s, dangerous goods, explosives, drums, flexible bags, palletized products and also paper rolls.
The complete fastening set consists of Ty-Gard 2000 ®, Ty-Patch ® (rear fastening adhesive strip) and Ty-Tool ® (material lashing tool).
Installation is easy, and in a few minutes, you will have the merchandise perfectly secure.